Anti Money Laundering
Risk-based protection against money laundering
The DetectX-AML Anti-Money Laundering solution provides real-time monitoring of information in the form of data and text (e.g. financial transactions, customer information, media news) to prevent money laundering activities.
DetectX-AML is configured according to the specific needs and risk exposures of a company. A wide range of filtering and search methods are available to cover both simple and complex detection scenarios. Based on our award-winning Predictive Analytics platform DetectX, DetectX-AML achieves maximized true detections while minimizing false alerts. The on-going feedback learning process continuously improves the detection quality and increases the efficiency and security of daily operations.
Compliance work can concentrate on the most important cases. This is supported by link analysis, which reveals hidden connections between persons, companies and transactions. The MediaSearch function finds relevant documents on the Internet for a suspicious case. In e-banking, the Digital Fingerprint module ensures that unauthorized persons do not carry out financial transactions by detecting unusual user behaviour.
All investigation steps are recorded in an audit-proof manner and can be traced transparently at any time.
The freely definable workflow covers the different needs of customers and industries (e.g. banks, insurance companies, money transfer, casinos, betting offices, jewelers, lawyers etc.).
The integration modules ensure easy integration into existing applications.
- Comprehensive security in the prevention of money laundering through:
- Effective transaction monitoring for the detection of money laundering suspicious transactions
- Online and batch checks against customer and partner relations in embargo lists, sanction lists, PEP lists, terror lists and blacklists (including list service)
- Digital fingerprint in e-banking to prevent transactions by unauthorized persons
- Peer group and link analyses
- High performance, adaptive filters and matching algorithms to maximize detections with minimized false alerts
- Workflow for analysis, investigation and documentation of suspicious cases including MediaSearch
- Flexible OLAP-reporting
- Easy integration into existing environments
The products assure compliance with numerous national and international regulatory requirements and standards:
In the area of Anti Money Laundering (AML), Fraud Detection and Prevention the products support the internationally recognized and accepted GAFI / FATF recommendations as well as the fulfilment of the regulatory requirements of the Swiss GwG, FINMA-GwV, VsB 16 and KAG on a very high-quality level.
The solutions base on precise analytics and support the user in the fulfilment of the MiFID /EMIR requirements as well as the Swiss FinfraG, FidleG, BEHG, KAG and KKG acts, laws and regulations in the areas of risk based customer analysis, product suitability rule and exception handling, market transparency and cross border.
The products also support the qualitative and quantitative regulatory requirements in the areas of BASEL II/III, CRR and CRD IV minimal regulatory capital calculation, liquidity risk analysis (LCR / NSFR), static and dynamic stress testing and simulations, collateral optimization and many others.
- Customized risk monitoring
- High security with maximum detection rates
- Process efficiency with minimized false alerts and efficient workflows
- Easy setup
- Cost effective